Friday, March 30, 2012

The BB Cream Craze

I'm packing my bags and headed to South Korea in a few days and one of the first things I want to check out is BB cream.? BB cream is one of the hottest beauty products in South Korea and we're starting to see a few popping up in the USA (Like Clinique's), but most people still don't really know what BB cream is.

BB stands for blemish balm, and it is a multitasking beauty tool that apparently moisturizes, covers up like a foundation and protects against the sun.? It is said to be an? anti-wrinkle, anti-acne, skin whitening, scar lightener. WOW!

I am told that K-drama stars and the K-pop singers share their love of BB cream, so you can bet that I'm going to be checking it out when I go.? I've also been told that the official Korean BB cream that they sell on Amazon and other online sites are counterfeit, so I'm going to get the real deal.

Here are two fun blog posts about BB Cream

When I get home, I will share how BB Cream worked for my skin.? If you've tried it, share in the comments.

Image courtesy PriceGrabber


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...