Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New from Schick: Hydro Silk Razor

When I was in high school, I didn't want to spend any of my own money on something as silly as a razor, so I used my dad's single blade cheapies.? They were horrible and gave me such razor burn.? I remember talking to my friend about razor burn and she told me she was using a triple blade razor. I was so impressed! I laugh at that memory now. If you're using cheapies, it's time to see what's out there.

I've been using Schick's Hydro Silk razor for a couple of weeks and I love it so much I wanted to share it with you. (Five blades, baby!) It has a row of little dots of moisturizing serum on the top and the bottom of the blades.? The serum reacts with the water which helps the blade glide over your skin.? I haven't even needed to use shaving cream at all.? We recommend making sure your razor is stored out of the water otherwise the little dots of serum will wash away.

Schick says the razor will leave your skin moisturized for two full hours after shaving, and that may be, but we still recommend putting on a body lotion or oil after shaving.? Visit Schick's website for more info.

Image provided by Schick

More on Shaving


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...