Monday, March 12, 2012

Super Spring Skin on a Budget

Daylight savings is a mere few days away and in my book, that means spring is here! The stores are flooded with flip-flops, swimsuits are everywhere and I don't know about you, but I'm feeling a little stressed.? My feet are not ready for sandals, my skin could likely use a good exfoliation and am not ready to even think about swimsuits.

But, then I remind myself that it is only March. We have a time to get our skin in the perfect shape.? And lucky for us, it doesn't have to cost a fortune.? Check out our Super Spring Skin on a Buget for tips on budget skin care from the experts on saving money - Moneycrashers.com.

DIY It - Skin Care on the Cheap


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...