Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Spa at Woodlands Resort and Conference Review

 the spa at woodlands resort, spa reviews, resort spas

In December I headed to The Woodlands Texas (about 30 minutes from downtown Houston) and for part of my visit stayed at the Woodlands Resort and Conference Center that is nestled around lakes, forest and wildlife.

Even though I started working in a salon before graduating, and then went on to spas, I never tire of going to either one. On vacation, I really enjoy going to a spa as it adds to the rejuvenation time away is supposed to provide. This trip was no exception. I chose a body scrub and waxing. Read all about it: The Spa at Woodlands Resort Review.

Image Courtesy The Woodlands Resort


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...